Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Sorry Nana is out today. This cold has taken a bad turn on me.
Trying to sleep it off.
11:20 AM - Sep 23, 2023
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Kimm Dzon @Kimm1740
24 September, 01:17
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Feel better Nana! I’ve been sick too! Going on 10 days! I’m having such a hard time sleeping! Thinking of you, sending you hugs and love!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 September, 09:54
In response Kimm Dzon to his Publication
Hope you feel better too. It was hard for me to sleep too with the coughing and nose stopped up. Sore throat, fever, headache. Quite a cocktail really. Hope you have the meds you need.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
23 September, 11:27
Rest is best.... we love you

24 September, 10:11
In response Christina Evans-Earl to her Publication
Love ya'll too. I usually try to sleep thro it but no sleeping this time. It will all be alright.

I am Keri @Lionessheart
23 September, 11:26
Sending you healing prayers ❤️

24 September, 10:12
In response I am Keri to her Publication
Thank you hun

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
23 September, 11:23
🙏🙏🙏🙏😘

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
23 September, 11:21
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️🌻