Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
23 September, 08:56 (E)
Who is or has gotten their fall gardens going. AIN'T gonna lie, my four seasons of choice would be summer, summer, summer, and summer. BUT getting mine ready next weekend. Cleaning them out this week, retilling and replanting. One cool thing about fall gardens, is the grass is dormant and well field grass is a thing down here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Camille 317 @Camille
Stiil have tomatoes, peppers, beans and squash going. Fall lettuce, tatsoi, carrots, cabbages, and turnips growing. Getting ready to till a spot for winter cold frames.
09:19 AM - Sep 23, 2023
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Camille in this post can reply
23 September, 09:45
In response Camille 317 to her Publication
Do it FREN!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 September, 09:44
In response Camille 317 to her Publication
YUM!!! I got some corn still making and some sweet potatoes, which are going nuts, hope the yield is great, if the top is any indication I think it will be mass amounts.