JET2 @JET2
WHAT THE HECK !!!??? I am getting this OUT THERE !!! They (The White Hats) kept this under wraps so as NOT to cause The MAGA Patriots to EXPLODE in anger causing a major hunting spree against the leftist commie scum !!!
10:34 PM - Sep 22, 2023
Only people mentioned by JET2 in this post can reply
Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
22 September, 11:19
In response JET2 to his Publication
There is so much disinformation, nonsense, and total BS floating around.
Keeps people from focusing on the God aspect of this operation. That is what is important. The rest is noise and fairytales.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
22 September, 11:00
🙏❤️🤗🕊️I had heard someone else talking about this. I don't know, if it is true, but if it is, wow, just wow. Can you imagine what would have happened, if the MAGA patriots would have known, then? Please Heavenly Father, put an end to these corrupt and evil demons ruining the beautiful earth that You created. Please Father, don't let them harm anymore of Your children. In Jesus' Name, I Pray. Amen.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
22 September, 10:38
That would have taken such reserve to not knock that fkn tranny devil out, FK was in its ice cream that vid during dovic.

JET2 @JET2
22 September, 10:41
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Knowing how Trump as a fellow New Yorker the temptation was supremely GREAT to deck the crap out of that wench ! But he had the LAST LAUGH anyhow. WHY ? Because he sent her wicked ass to GITMO and she got HUNG for TREASON !!!