Only people mentioned by USCG_VET_IS_BACK in this post can reply
NoMoreCrap WWG1WGA @reset
23 September, 05:57
In response USCG VET to his Publication
must be true got damped by fb and fact checked in 3 sec fun part is there,s no music in the vid claim they dont own the music rights music removed 2 min 17 sec pmsl

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jackie Piddle @jax001
23 September, 02:05
👀 cgi to me

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
22 September, 07:31
Again told pre net about FEMA via the insider, pre net told me point blank mentioned FEMA/WALMART TUNNELS> and it was made by demons.....period. I was like tf with naming them said well if folks knew it was evil they would fight it. NOT verbatim that part jist of it. "we gotta name them something".

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
22 September, 07:34
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
FIRST time I even heard "fema" term, that "meeting".

arba happihr @arba
22 September, 07:24
Aloha
I did a short search on FEMA a couple years ago
They were criminals; Raping women killing people LIke murdering robots.
Not on team humanity for sure.
They are guilty for not paying flood claims. They cheat people .Sounds like our government to me. Demonic
I am thankful he cares enough to help spred the news

USCG VET @USCG_VET_IS_BACK
22 September, 07:25
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Look into what powers FEMA has and it will scare the soul out of ya!