TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
THANK GOD

“I will praise thee with uprightness of heart, when I shall have learned thy righteous judgments.”
Psalms 119:7 KJV

Father God, Thank You for Scripture. Your Word teaches me how to live rightly in a fallen world. Thank You for sending Jesus, who offers righteousness to all who make Him Lord and Savior of their lives. Thank You for declaring me righteous, no matter how unrighteous I've lived. Help me to live and love like You. In Jesus' Name, Amen.
06:40 AM - Sep 22, 2023
Only people mentioned by DaughterOfGod in this post can reply
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
22 September, 08:11
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
Amen❤️🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 September, 11:22
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
22 September, 07:28
Amen🙏🏽

22 September, 11:24
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
22 September, 07:25
Amen

22 September, 07:26
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
🙏❤️🤗🕊️