Lizzy MJax @DizzyLizzy
20 September, 06:49
WHY WERE BIRTH CERTIFICATES REALLY CREATED - THIS IS WHAT THEY [DS] DID UNDER WASHINGTON DC👉US INCORPORATED. 🍿🐸🇺🇸 SHARE!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Free Bird @DCast
20 September, 08:52
In response Lizzy MJax to her Publication
ungodly jerks
may GOD deal harshly with them

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lizzy MJax @DizzyLizzy
Agree..And I don't think there is any punishment that will apply for them for what they have done to us for so many years.
09:55 PM - Sep 20, 2023
In response Free Bird to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DizzyLizzy in this post can reply
Free Bird @DCast
21 September, 05:42
In response Lizzy MJax to her Publication
Any consolation 'they're getting their short-lived heaven now' and the Lake of Fire for eternity
rev 20:15 'And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.'
"He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels. 6He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches."
Who are the overcomers?
Those who believe & choose GOD, THE WORD (TRUTH) & THE SPIRIT!
Those who choose the Enemy are blotted out and forgotten:
https://www.openbible.info...