Chris Illich @amazingreality
19 September, 10:06
It's true - My cancer is healed without medical intervention...Just one pill (444mg) two times a day...purchased on Amazon - it is still healed to this day 9/19/2023 - try it...what have you got to lose?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NoMoreCrap WWG1WGA @reset
20 September, 04:28
In response Chris Illich to her Publication
looks like a wound not skin cancer
you can google skin cancer looks not the same

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Had it for 3 years, diagnosed by doctor, told I would have to have it cut off and graft taken to repair...Here's a picture of one from the internet of things...Have a great day
09:15 PM - Sep 20, 2023
In response NoMoreCrap WWG1WGA to his Publication
Only people mentioned by amazingreality in this post can reply
NoMoreCrap WWG1WGA @reset
21 September, 05:57
In response Chris Illich to her Publication
thx for clarify it so the pic is after the cut of happy they could help you

22 September, 03:09
In response NoMoreCrap WWG1WGA to his Publication
No cut, just diagnosed, had an appointment for the cut but cancelled because this product worked...BTW - this product is used to de-worm dogs...not kidding.
They have products they know work...
Just like Ivermectin, it's horse de-wormer and it cures C_O_V_D --1 9...
I had 2 months before the cut, I figured why not try it, if it didn't work I would have been cut...But thank my faithful Father in Heaven it DID WORK...Amen
Have an amazing day my friend...