Chris Illich @amazingreality
19 September, 10:06
It's true - My cancer is healed without medical intervention...Just one pill (444mg) two times a day...purchased on Amazon - it is still healed to this day 9/19/2023 - try it...what have you got to lose?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (reset) can see their posts

20 September, 09:15
In response NoMoreCrap WWG1WGA to his Publication
Had it for 3 years, diagnosed by doctor, told I would have to have it cut off and graft taken to repair...Here's a picture of one from the internet of things...Have a great day

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (reset) can see their posts

No cut, just diagnosed, had an appointment for the cut but cancelled because this product worked...BTW - this product is used to de-worm dogs...not kidding.
They have products they know work...
Just like Ivermectin, it's horse de-wormer and it cures C_O_V_D --1 9...
I had 2 months before the cut, I figured why not try it, if it didn't work I would have been cut...But thank my faithful Father in Heaven it DID WORK...Amen
Have an amazing day my friend...
03:09 AM - Sep 22, 2023
In response NoMoreCrap WWG1WGA to his Publication
Only people mentioned by amazingreality in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Chris Illich, click on at the bottom under it