Chris Illich @amazingreality
It's true - My cancer is healed without medical intervention...Just one pill (444mg) two times a day...purchased on Amazon - it is still healed to this day 9/19/2023 - try it...what have you got to lose?
10:06 PM - Sep 19, 2023
Only people mentioned by amazingreality in this post can reply
Qpatriots 1776 @Qpatriots1776
24 October, 07:57
In response Chris Illich to her Publication
Make sure you keep taking it for awhile. Not as often but make sure you keep it in your system and or alternate it with Ivermectin or the like for a while.

To make sure it stays away.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
26 October, 11:36
In response Qpatriots 1776 to his Publication
Thank you, I have started taking it again as a small opening appeared, but it's now healing fine.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NoMoreCrap WWG1WGA @reset
20 September, 04:28
looks like a wound not skin cancer
you can google skin cancer looks not the same

20 September, 09:15
In response NoMoreCrap WWG1WGA to his Publication
Had it for 3 years, diagnosed by doctor, told I would have to have it cut off and graft taken to repair...Here's a picture of one from the internet of things...Have a great day

SincerelyYours FromTexas @SincerelyYoursFromTexas
20 September, 12:35
🙏🙏🙏❤️

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
19 September, 11:50
That is awesome! It's great to hear an actual testimony on this! Praise God!

20 September, 09:17
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
He's in all things. Glory to our King...!

One Usa @OneUSAgirl
19 September, 10:42
Is that all you took? No supplements or anything else?

20 September, 09:18
In response One Usa to her Publication
It is the only new thing I took, I always take vitamins, along with vinegar. Amen