Back to the Future @Backontrack
20 September, 06:38
My eldest daughter started her nursing career late last year.
Works with very special kids running on borrowed time.

She has a soft spot for a young boy with brain cancer.

We here to help even when we cannot.
Not to be blunt but what is the cure.
It’s out there so what is it.
Thanks

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Freemyer @AngelDPAquataine2821
If it were me trying to help him, I would watch the Joe Tippens youtube videos - he explains his approach very clearly - it is based on Fenbendazole - which is readily available from Amazon or directly from Fenben Labs....
07:45 PM - Sep 20, 2023
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AngelDPAquataine2821 in this post can reply
Back to the Future @Backontrack
21 September, 02:47
In response Jane Freemyer to her Publication
Thanks for the tip.
She might be limited on what she can do as parents and doctors need to authorize what you give a child.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Freemyer @AngelDPAquataine2821
21 September, 07:53
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
My heart goes out to her. Many situations limit us to being only influencers. If Australia medicine is like it is in America, the parents control the direction of disease treatment. They hold the decision-making. The doctors can only do what the patient wants and since the patient is a minor, the parents are speaking for the patient - consent is everything. Otherwise, we have to find another doctor...

Wishing your daughter and the sick child the BEST of luck for a full recovery!