Back to the Future @Backontrack
My eldest daughter started her nursing career late last year.
Works with very special kids running on borrowed time.

She has a soft spot for a young boy with brain cancer.

We here to help even when we cannot.
Not to be blunt but what is the cure.
It’s out there so what is it.
Thanks
06:38 PM - Sep 20, 2023
Only people mentioned by Backontrack in this post can reply
Jane Freemyer @AngelDPAquataine2821
20 September, 07:45
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
If it were me trying to help him, I would watch the Joe Tippens youtube videos - he explains his approach very clearly - it is based on Fenbendazole - which is readily available from Amazon or directly from Fenben Labs....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Back to the Future @Backontrack
21 September, 02:47
In response Jane Freemyer to her Publication
Thanks for the tip.
She might be limited on what she can do as parents and doctors need to authorize what you give a child.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
20 September, 07:44
Also Ivermectin and HCQ has effect.on certain cancers

20 September, 07:42

20 September, 07:41 (E)
Fenbendazole fenbenlab.com

Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
20 September, 06:46
Unfortunately there are so many different approaches to curing cancer. Some believe in the power of mega doses of vitamin C and DMSO, some in the power of vitamin B17 found in the bitter almond, and apricots, some in the alkaline diet, and so on. I have seen good results with some. CBD oil, or Rick Simpson's oil, or hydrogen peroxide treatments. Your daughter will do so much research in her lifetime to help her patients. I wish her well in her endeavor.

Lynn Tapper @lst5050
20 September, 06:45
get him away from WIFI (phones TV, internet, etc.) is first. Check out TempletonWellness.com for cancer survivor stories/testimonials. Even parasites are a possibility as they can cross the blood/brain barrier.