Johnny Five @Johnny_5
20 September, 03:29 (E)
Crickets, Grasshoppers, Flies, and Bees are everywhere this year. Something must be going on for this to be happening. Earth's frequency changing, or Earth being bombarded with certain frequencies? My ears too, have been ringing nonstop at unusually high pitch for months as well.

Has that Biblical feel to it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
20 September, 05:30
In response Johnny Five to his Publication
Not had a plethora of any of those here in Tulsa just flies. I don’t ever remember time I’m just having flies constantly around my yard. I was taking a nap earlier today, and was awakened by a sense of my ears, popping or rather stopping up and ringing in one of them, it only lasted for about a minute. I have ring ears all the time but they were not ringing before that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
It could’ve been a change in barometric pressure since we’ve had a lot of storms in the last 24 hours
05:30 PM - Sep 20, 2023
In response Brave Grace to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Tejasgirl in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Brave Grace, click on at the bottom under it