Johnny Five @Johnny_5
Crickets, Grasshoppers, Flies, and Bees are everywhere this year. Something must be going on for this to be happening. Earth's frequency changing, or Earth being bombarded with certain frequencies? My ears too, have been ringing nonstop at unusually high pitch for months as well.

Has that Biblical feel to it.
03:29 PM - Sep 20, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by Johnny_5 in this post can reply
Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
20 September, 05:30
In response Johnny Five to his Publication
Not had a plethora of any of those here in Tulsa just flies. I don’t ever remember time I’m just having flies constantly around my yard. I was taking a nap earlier today, and was awakened by a sense of my ears, popping or rather stopping up and ringing in one of them, it only lasted for about a minute. I have ring ears all the time but they were not ringing before that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
20 September, 05:30
In response Brave Grace to her Publication
It could’ve been a change in barometric pressure since we’ve had a lot of storms in the last 24 hours

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
20 September, 03:55
In North Texas we've had many crickets, grasshoppers and dragonflies this summer.
Fewer bees than normal.

Happy Daisy @Happy_Daisy
20 September, 03:41
Agreed. We’ve had more bees, and they are more aggressive this summer. Please fill me in. I want to know what’s going on. All of us, and the dogs are getting stung out of the blue. Just standing around minding our own business.