Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
Thanks to everyone who interacts with me here .

I mean it

I’ve lost just about every friend I had in the last 3 years
06:25 AM - Sep 20, 2023
Only people mentioned by TheHermitPepe in this post can reply
Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
20 September, 12:35
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
Friends and some strained family relations. I look at like its a blessing to realize who your true blues are.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 September, 03:46
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
Painfully yes Kheri

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
20 September, 11:52
No Friends anymore. It's not worth the aggravation to try anymore. Know we are suppose to help them to help us ascend but when they laugh in your face im done. I hope they will end up taking a red pill at some point before its too late. We are all in this together wwg1wga

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
20 September, 11:42
"The Lord restored the fortunes of Job when he prayed for his friends, and the Lord gave Job twice as much as he had before. Then all his brothers and sisters and all who had known him before came to him, and they ate bread with him in his house; and they consoled him and comforted him over all the [distressing] adversities that the Lord had brought on him. And each one gave him a piece of money, and each a ring of gold. And the Lord blessed the latter days of Job more than his beginning . . . ...He had seven sons and three daughters . . .
In all the land there were found no women so fair as the daughters of Job; and their father gave them an inheritance among their brothers. After this, Job lived 140 years, and saw his sons and his grandsons, four generations. So Job died, an old man and full of days." ~ Job 42: 10-17 (AMP)

#tbiytc WWG👆WGA 💞

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
20 September, 11:37
You were one of the few people who didn't block me in 2021 when I lashed out at just about everyone who came in contact with me, right before my nervous breakdown. I've rid myself of the toxic friendships and family ties-but I feel a deep and unsettling loneliness-and that isn't like me. Perhaps it's time for us to reintegrate into society and shine our light. Love to you David.

Dottie French @DotOn777
20 September, 11:45
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

20 September, 12:30
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
It takes a lot of abuse for me to block anyone . We all have been through it Michelle .thank you . Love you too

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
20 September, 10:04
The best is yet to come. Hold on .

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
20 September, 10:04
Me too

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
20 September, 10:00
I would venture to guess that every single one of us on this platform understand completely. You're in good company fren! 😊💖

Nugget Patriot @Spanknurace1
20 September, 09:52
Glad you’re here, I too have lost lots of friends over this but wouldn’t want to change a thing. Thank goodness for AU!

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
20 September, 09:44
Bless You NY Dave, I am proud to stand with you here on AU! I too have lost family, I consider it to be their loss not mine.

Anon 4203 @Anon4203
20 September, 09:40
I have lost many friends and even had falling outs with family that I really loved in the last few years. You are not alone friend. We love you and most importantly God loves you!! 💞

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
20 September, 09:34
We love ya fren. God bless you and your family in Jesus name.

Renee Nohren @Mtngirl503
20 September, 08:42
I have lost friends too all the way back to high school ! YES it hurts to know that you have loved someone so much and they think you are coo coo for coco puffs ! I have been shunned by my church family as well because I am a Trump supporter. When he ran against killery ! I look at it like this.. God woke me up to learn about history we have had hidden from us . WE WILL BE the ones who can explain all this to them when God reveals HIS plan. Our job is to be patience and accepting no matter what. Because God wants EVERYONE !! Even Moses only went as fast as the children and elderly so we must wait for his orders ! To GOD be the glory forever

20 September, 08:47
In response Renee Nohren to her Publication
Truly in it together

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
20 September, 09:56 (E)
In response Renee Nohren to her Publication
Some of the churches are teaching their people the truth, though they are few and far between. Pastor Charles Lawson became a YouTube sensation for teaching his congregation what's really going on. I have a friend in South Florida who attends a big Baptist church that also teaches truth. We're talking no-holds-barred truth about Illuminati, NWO, & and times. At this point I just don't see how a church can call itself a church without teaching their people about the manipulation of God's creation, the two bloodlines (seed of the woman and seed of the serpent), and the genetic manipulation of everything ("all flesh was corrupted"). I guess that's one reason Paul accused the churches of giving their people milk like babies.

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
20 September, 08:37
Itsa’ new club lol … and I’m proud to be in it with you all !

Thank you for being a friend everyone🙏❤️

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
20 September, 08:36
I don't need friends, I have an army of God's finest standing beside me.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
20 September, 08:56
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
I do consider ya'll patriots on here friends though. I praise GOD for the family of Jesus.

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
20 September, 10:07
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
I’m with you all Fam until the end! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🫶❤️🕊️💯

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
20 September, 08:31
It has been a crazy time for sure. We will survive all of this through our precious Faith in God, we trust. 💖

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
20 September, 08:28
#BlessUp Buttercup!

Katrina Nrekic @UpLNYTE
20 September, 08:28
💕🥰💕

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
20 September, 08:26 (E)
Through this journey we find out truths of ourselves and loved ones. WRWY and WWG1WGA is here on this platform!!
My parents don’t speak to me because I am the CRAZY one …but check out FOX today.. headlines of child sacrifice and Sex Slavery. I also found out at 60 yrs old I have a half sister my liberal parents never told me about. They are fooked, still believe Joe and Nazi regime are saving us all from Trump!! Stay with us! We are family here!!

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
20 September, 08:23
🐸

Jamie Cotters @JamieRochelleCotters
20 September, 08:21
hey we are all we have here. im so grateful for all of you. i have lost people over this but you know what,,,, they werent your friend to begin with, you dont do that to family and friends if they really do care right? you always have real family on here. i found that out quickly . God Bless you & yours. it will get better , hang in there

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
20 September, 08:16
WE ALL LOVE U!

Only followers of this user (Froggie_2322) can see their posts

Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
20 September, 08:39

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
That is well stated.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
20 September, 08:09
This is where we meet…for support, prayer, friendship, empathy and to keep from losing our minds.

Jack Kunz @jackkunz
20 September, 08:06
Stay strong Parriot, You have a team of millions...

20 September, 08:08
In response Jack Kunz to his Publication
Yes Sir

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
20 September, 08:05
It makes me very sad too. Divided is what we are. Follow the science people v truthers.... When you know what they have done to themselves.... And they tell you of all the deaths in their families.... And you can SEE they don't make the connection at all..... And when the next jab comes up they will be getting that too....

20 September, 08:07
In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication
Hey Cynthia ! Was thinking of you the other day . Feel bad I never make it out to boucksville ti meet ya someday . Hope all is well and god hearing from you . God is good : )

Qpatriots 1776 @Qpatriots1776
20 September, 07:48
I agree, I can't even talk to most of my family anymore.

Silver Cat @silvercat
20 September, 07:46
Many of us have had similar experiences! You are not alone, we are here for you, and we are glad you are here! Blessings to you!

20 September, 08:05
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
Thanks Silver Cat
This place is the best social media ever .
We are free here

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
20 September, 06:39
❤🇨🇦

Alexis Stefko @lovelexxxx
20 September, 07:46
In response Canadian Patriot to his Publication
Well, you came to the right place, fren.

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
20 September, 06:37
I believe we have all gone through that to an extent. I also believe as more gets revealed people will wake up and come back around.

20 September, 06:50
In response Time to Rise Patriots!!! to her Publication
Or further away
Admitting ur wrong is very very difficult for most people
I’m wrong all the time
Not hard for me or most of us here
We’ll see I guess
I’m hopeful still