Meg Jay @HappiLove
It seems to me that every ordinary human being that is awake (to some degree) wants the EBS (or EAS)…

if it’s true that we are waiting on people to wake up before we wake them up this might do the trick 👇👇

🐸 https://t.me/CrashTheMatri...
09:00 AM - Sep 19, 2023
Only people mentioned by HappiLove in this post can reply
Kitty Kat @KatBrat1170
19 September, 02:00
In response Meg Jay to her Publication
I was discussing this with my daughter yesterday. Glad I am not the only one thinking it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Meg Jay @HappiLove
19 September, 06:06
In response Kitty Kat to her Publication
“ in countries that adopted the new calendar, the Feast of St. Francis of Assisi on October 4, 1582, was directly followed by October 15…

🐸 https://www.britannica.com...

I hope you and yr daughter have a great day 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Water Mark @Watermark
19 September, 12:58
The advice to shut off your phone and put it in a Faraday cage doesn't make a lot of sense to me. It really doesn't matter much what your phone is doing. What matters is what the cell towers are doing.

The frequency of a cell signal cannot be slowed down to a healing frequency and still function as a cell signal. It would become sound. The antennas cannot do that.

I don't see any way for these towers to broadcast anything healing. Only harm in various manners.

If a person wants to avoid these EBS signals they need to put themselves in a Faraday cage and have a meter (placed outside the cage) sensing the power of the transmission to understand the risk of emerging.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
19 September, 09:48
So there are two opposing stories circulating:
1. Shut off phones, TV's, Computers because the EBS will fry everyone and kill many.
2. The EBS will cure everybody and inform everybody of important information.
🤔

None None @MUDD
19 September, 04:41
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
So excited to see how this plays out.

Faye Muth @abundanceacres
19 September, 06:04
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Or both?