Meg Jay @HappiLove
19 September, 09:00
It seems to me that every ordinary human being that is awake (to some degree) wants the EBS (or EAS)…

if it’s true that we are waiting on people to wake up before we wake them up this might do the trick πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

🐸 https://t.me/CrashTheMatri...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Water Mark @Watermark
The advice to shut off your phone and put it in a Faraday cage doesn't make a lot of sense to me. It really doesn't matter much what your phone is doing. What matters is what the cell towers are doing.

The frequency of a cell signal cannot be slowed down to a healing frequency and still function as a cell signal. It would become sound. The antennas cannot do that.

I don't see any way for these towers to broadcast anything healing. Only harm in various manners.

If a person wants to avoid these EBS signals they need to put themselves in a Faraday cage and have a meter (placed outside the cage) sensing the power of the transmission to understand the risk of emerging.
12:58 PM - Sep 19, 2023
In response Meg Jay to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Watermark in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Water Mark, click on at the bottom under it