Meg Jay @HappiLove
19 September, 09:00
It seems to me that every ordinary human being that is awake (to some degree) wants the EBS (or EAS)…

if it’s true that we are waiting on people to wake up before we wake them up this might do the trick πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

🐸 https://t.me/CrashTheMatri...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
So there are two opposing stories circulating:
1. Shut off phones, TV's, Computers because the EBS will fry everyone and kill many.
2. The EBS will cure everybody and inform everybody of important information.
πŸ€”
09:48 AM - Sep 19, 2023
In response Meg Jay to her Publication
Only people mentioned by InHisHolyName in this post can reply
Faye Muth @abundanceacres
19 September, 06:04
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Or both?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
None None @MUDD
19 September, 04:41
So excited to see how this plays out.

Water Mark @Watermark
19 September, 01:07
There isn't a logical reason to expect anything 'healing' to come from a cell tower.

Evangelina @Evangelina
19 September, 12:05
Can't wait until duplicity no longer exists!!!

You should take a poll as we get closer.
I'm torn as it is now

Tracy Jones @Tjones6501
19 September, 11:54
What do we believe?!

chore Toke @choretoke
19 September, 11:21
I’m going to unplug everything in my apartment except the refrigerator on the day before and the day it’s supposed to happen October 4 β—οΈπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Meg Jay @HappiLove
19 September, 09:51
Yes, surely the white hats would prefer the latter… however if they are what’s being thrown around it’s probably something else altogether 🐸