Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
17 September, 04:30
I make a living by producing and selling ideas via blogs and social media. I do it in my own name. I brought my core business assets (mailing list plus Twitter followers) and turned them over to this fight for humanity. Yet I still need to make a living by producing and selling ideas. It means constantly treading a fine line of being appropriately self-promoting while not profiting from the movement. The moment I have enough money to do the job, I stop doing sales and marketing. Online activity isn’t an adjunct to my day job, it is my day job. Yet some want a puritan attitude to resources or notoriety that isn’t realistic. You can be selfless without sabotaging yourself through homelessness or hunger!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
They tasered me while arresting me as I stood still being held on each arm by a grown man and I am 160lbs.
https://www.9news.com/arti...

I was then arrested and kept for 10 days at the same timeframe this Boulder woman was done likewise which was also a horrific injustice.

I indeed really meant my threat that when I get a win and am certain one is coming I wanted to take you out for a coffee in person.

My case is literally the Boulder Woman in story #2 on steroids. They followed that up with a weaponized county justice system harassment campaign spanning 3+ yrs. My son has nightmares from witnessing their conduct for these years.
I want to support like movements and individuals who are also picking up the torch to ward off darkness financially as well I just have to wade through the typical year-long paper warfront first! I am fighting it, you're writing it, and both are expensive!
10:17 PM - Sep 18, 2023 (E)
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by realyestervue in this post can reply
Yester Vue @realyestervue
20 September, 07:20
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
I c wat iz zupported, and abandoned...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396