Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I make a living by producing and selling ideas via blogs and social media. I do it in my own name. I brought my core business assets (mailing list plus Twitter followers) and turned them over to this fight for humanity. Yet I still need to make a living by producing and selling ideas. It means constantly treading a fine line of being appropriately self-promoting while not profiting from the movement. The moment I have enough money to do the job, I stop doing sales and marketing. Online activity isn’t an adjunct to my day job, it is my day job. Yet some want a puritan attitude to resources or notoriety that isn’t realistic. You can be selfless without sabotaging yourself through homelessness or hunger!
04:30 AM - Sep 17, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
20 September, 03:44
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Think you share plenty free of charge, Martin n i for one am grateful. I think you've struck a great balance and will reap the rewards financially when we can and lots of good will (an intangible asset?). 💛

A passing thought ... Have often wondered if there's a sense of guilt, generally, about asking for money for services and if so, is it engendered thru religious dogma? Healers often have this limiting belief.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
18 September, 10:17 (E)
They tasered me while arresting me as I stood still being held on each arm by a grown man and I am 160lbs.
https://www.9news.com/arti...

I was then arrested and kept for 10 days at the same timeframe this Boulder woman was done likewise which was also a horrific injustice.

I indeed really meant my threat that when I get a win and am certain one is coming I wanted to take you out for a coffee in person.

My case is literally the Boulder Woman in story #2 on steroids. They followed that up with a weaponized county justice system harassment campaign spanning 3+ yrs. My son has nightmares from witnessing their conduct for these years.
I want to support like movements and individuals who are also picking up the torch to ward off darkness financially as well I just have to wade through the typical year-long paper warfront first! I am fighting it, you're writing it, and both are expensive!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
20 September, 07:20
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
I c wat iz zupported, and abandoned...

Dan Cing @xDancingBull
18 September, 04:39
You're no good hangry, or homeless.

... ... @xxx
17 September, 06:27
I'm really in this fight, but...
I really trust you lord, but...
Everyone's virtuous in their intentions, but...
The problem isn't you, it's all the BUTs. D'oh!

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
17 September, 06:04
The ones that matter, don't mind,
The ones that mind, don't matter.

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
17 September, 04:56
I would like to better ascertain the balance you describe. Intellectual property has become an issue in the Kabal usurper agenda. The upset of the plutocratic rythum has began energetically (opinion). Thank you for sharing that idea with us in this group Martin. ~
Brian

Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
17 September, 04:48
If you'd follow the "some", how would you be a keyboard warrior living in a fridge box under a bridge while owning absolutely nothing..? It's all just background noise...