Cheri Lee KS @CheriLeeKS
17 September, 12:17

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
17 September, 08:21
In response Cheri Lee KS to her Publication
How do you eliminate or reverse dementia and Alzheimer’s? Any all natural ways to do so???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
17 September, 03:25
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
There have been studies done by reputable doctors that show spirochetes in the brains of Lyme patients who had been diagnosed with Alzheimer's .
Dr. Judith Miklossy and Dr. Alan Macdonald followed the earlier studies which proved the same.
I know - or knew - both MacDonald and Miklossy.
Sadly I've lost touch with a lot of old friends.
This is not to say that Alzheimer's isn't caused by other factors.
One more note: I was like an Alzheimer's patient from my Lyme disease until I had a long and aggressive antibiotic treatment. When I finally started to get my memory back I was one happy lady.

Will it work with dementia too? If I may ask what are/were the antibiotics? So was Alzheimers started with undiagnosed lyme disease?
11:30 AM - Sep 18, 2023
In response Every Time to her Publication
Only people mentioned by lightangel9 in this post can reply
Every Time @soTELLme533
18 September, 03:06
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
https://www.alz.org/alzhei... From link, the 2, Alzheimer's and Dementia are interchangeable.
You may also see, they don't offer cures, but do ask for donations.
From site: ". . the path to effective new treatments for dementia is through increased research funding and increased participation in clinical studies. . . volunteers are urgently needed . . .(for) clinical studies and trials about Alzheimer's and other dementias"
I was under the care of a rare good doctor, now gone
I took oral antibiotics corresponding to my diseases. (IV might have been quicker, better)
It took 4 years before I STARTED to get my memory back.
In addition to other drugs, I took Ceftin, Mepron or Malarone and Zithromax.
Also Rifamkin which caused a bad Herx and I temporarily wound up in a psych ward.
I refused painkillers or mood altering drugs for they mask symptoms and I had to know if my meds were working
Herx means they're working-U get worse before U get better

18 September, 04:19
In response Every Time to her Publication
Are there any good doctor's a patient can find who offer hope to families to reverse the memory loss and other symptoms? I AM so happy that your life is turned around and that you have your memory back. I have a dear friend whose family member has dementia. If I can offer them any options or hope to help their loved one - any all natural cures or a doctor who may specialize in the reversal of the disease. I bet they would have to operate under the radar, so to speak, with BIG PHARMA out there keeping people sick and dependent on unhealthy drugs. Root meaning of 'pharma' is witchcraft and sorcery........so disheartening in so many ways with what they have done.........