Cheri Lee KS @CheriLeeKS
17 September, 12:17

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
17 September, 08:21
In response Cheri Lee KS to her Publication
How do you eliminate or reverse dementia and Alzheimer’s? Any all natural ways to do so???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
There have been studies done by reputable doctors that show spirochetes in the brains of Lyme patients who had been diagnosed with Alzheimer's .
Dr. Judith Miklossy and Dr. Alan Macdonald followed the earlier studies which proved the same.
I know - or knew - both MacDonald and Miklossy.
Sadly I've lost touch with a lot of old friends.
This is not to say that Alzheimer's isn't caused by other factors.
One more note: I was like an Alzheimer's patient from my Lyme disease until I had a long and aggressive antibiotic treatment. When I finally started to get my memory back I was one happy lady.
03:25 PM - Sep 17, 2023
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by soTELLme533 in this post can reply
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
18 September, 11:30
In response Every Time to her Publication
Will it work with dementia too? If I may ask what are/were the antibiotics? So was Alzheimers started with undiagnosed lyme disease?

Every Time @soTELLme533
18 September, 03:06
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
https://www.alz.org/alzhei... From link, the 2, Alzheimer's and Dementia are interchangeable.
You may also see, they don't offer cures, but do ask for donations.
From site: ". . the path to effective new treatments for dementia is through increased research funding and increased participation in clinical studies. . . volunteers are urgently needed . . .(for) clinical studies and trials about Alzheimer's and other dementias"
I was under the care of a rare good doctor, now gone
I took oral antibiotics corresponding to my diseases. (IV might have been quicker, better)
It took 4 years before I STARTED to get my memory back.
In addition to other drugs, I took Ceftin, Mepron or Malarone and Zithromax.
Also Rifamkin which caused a bad Herx and I temporarily wound up in a psych ward.
I refused painkillers or mood altering drugs for they mask symptoms and I had to know if my meds were working
Herx means they're working-U get worse before U get better