TRutH N LyZe @Bawlin
Pt.2 of 2

P #2 . cont... The cycle repeats. Wars being plain examples though it's much broader than those climaxes. People organize against tyranny and it'd be foolish to think there hasn't been an effect force of some kind. Especially in the U.S.

P #3 . Our side. How would you have done it? There is power in anonymity. I have been personally critical of the covert nature of their actions. Should they all unmask and expose themselves to the evident risks, would you? I'm sure your family would be just fine. Is it even necessary yet? I only bring this up to elevate the logic behind the method. Not saying I agree. There have been plenty of nods in our direction however.

P #4 . We're still here. If you think you are a victim of OT. Then (paradoxically) you are now liberated from the fog. Yes, you might be a target (technically you were already), what are you going to do now? What can you do? Will you just be in the way? It doesn't really change much. Please present your solution.
02:53 PM - Sep 17, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by Bawlin in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from TRutH N LyZe, click on at the bottom under it