Myra Raney @myralynnr
Update on my eyes: Follow up last week due to swelling and red eyes. Dr determined I'm allergic to another eye drop so I stopped it. Now I possibly stand the chance of my eye pressure going up more, it was 19 and 21, and if the left eye is still elevated in three weeks he will do a laser treatment to help that eye drain. For those who are unaware, I had cataract surgeries in both eyes with complications. The first was in April and I'm still having problems. Prayers are much appreciated.
08:06 AM - Sep 17, 2023
Only people mentioned by myralynnr in this post can reply
FOLLOW THE WHITE RABBIT @DOWNTHERABBITHOLE
18 September, 04:44
In response Myra Raney to her Publication
YOU GOT IT GIRLFRIEND! I'M ON IT! PRAYERS FOR HEALING NOW! HUGZZ 😍😍😍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Best Is Yet To Come! @patriotgray518
17 September, 10:03
look up Dr Barbara O'Neill, Naturopath. she's says a drop of good castor oil (organic, hexane free, cold pressed in glass bottle) at night in each eye will heal your eyes. it penetrates deep. don't take my word for it. do your own research but try to avoid what the medical industry offers you. I've had one cataract surgery and will need the other done at some point but I'm going to try this - nothing to lose. if you follow Barbara's work you'll learn a ton about your body and how to do better for yourself.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
17 September, 09:55
🙏🙏🙏. Try castor oil packs . Organic cold pressed unrefined. No hexane .

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
17 September, 09:05

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
17 September, 08:57
Prayers for recovery. Have you checked into castor oil?

Only followers of this user (LIsenman) can see their posts

Sista Sue @SC18835410
17 September, 08:14
🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻🙏🏻

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
17 September, 08:10
🙏🙏🙏