Myra Raney @myralynnr
17 September, 08:06
Update on my eyes: Follow up last week due to swelling and red eyes. Dr determined I'm allergic to another eye drop so I stopped it. Now I possibly stand the chance of my eye pressure going up more, it was 19 and 21, and if the left eye is still elevated in three weeks he will do a laser treatment to help that eye drain. For those who are unaware, I had cataract surgeries in both eyes with complications. The first was in April and I'm still having problems. Prayers are much appreciated.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Best Is Yet To Come! @patriotgray518
look up Dr Barbara O'Neill, Naturopath. she's says a drop of good castor oil (organic, hexane free, cold pressed in glass bottle) at night in each eye will heal your eyes. it penetrates deep. don't take my word for it. do your own research but try to avoid what the medical industry offers you. I've had one cataract surgery and will need the other done at some point but I'm going to try this - nothing to lose. if you follow Barbara's work you'll learn a ton about your body and how to do better for yourself.
10:03 AM - Sep 17, 2023
In response Myra Raney to her Publication
Only people mentioned by patriotgray518 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from The Best Is Yet To Come!, click on at the bottom under it