Mike Anon @Mike314
15 September, 06:06
There's no such thing as a "Joe Biden administration."

Trump is a Wartime President and CIC via Military Laws and Orders as outlined in the Law of War Manual.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
15 September, 06:28
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Mind if I share this here Mike? It's is Outstanding and explains devolution and the EO's. If we could only get schleepies to watch this.
The Greatest Show on Earth
https://www.goodlion.tv

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
15 September, 06:46
In response Evangelina to her Publication
I remember reading Patel Patriots Devolution series back in 2021. He’s on substack. I think he was the 1st to come out with this. It is well written in detailed explanation with I think 12 chapters. Many have gone by what he wrote. If u can find him it’s a very good read. Food Lion is also on the Burrow channel I get thru my internet tv & have seen their work. They did a whole piece on flouride too which everyone who see. Thanks for sharing.

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
15 September, 08:34
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
https://www.devolution.lin...
in case anyone wants the link

15 September, 08:46
In response Ask Yourself to her Publication
Oh TY!!!!! I was going to do that but got distracted. πŸ˜‚Such a good read & explained so well.

15 September, 08:48
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Okay, if you find my glasses, please grab me an ice cream bar if they are by any chance in the freezer again 🀣🀣🀣

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Sounds like some shit I've done!
Usually the glasses are on your headπŸ˜‚
My husband keeps telling me to get the "chain" for my glasses around the neck, AHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'll just keep asking him as long as I can
No way, then I'm really old πŸ˜…
08:50 PM - Sep 15, 2023
In response Ask Yourself to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply
15 September, 08:53
πŸ˜˜πŸ€“

15 September, 08:52
I'll be listenign to some video, then get notification form TS or X, gotta check it right?
Then, go back to AU, then back to video, then another link Oh MY!!!! & another link πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Then 4 hours have passed, shit!!!!! Gotta get off my ass!

15 September, 09:03
Oh I know! As long as the smoke alarm is not a dinner timer, we are fine πŸ’ƒπŸΌ