Mike Anon @Mike314
15 September, 06:06
There's no such thing as a "Joe Biden administration."

Trump is a Wartime President and CIC via Military Laws and Orders as outlined in the Law of War Manual.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
15 September, 06:28
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Mind if I share this here Mike? It's is Outstanding and explains devolution and the EO's. If we could only get schleepies to watch this.
The Greatest Show on Earth
https://www.goodlion.tv

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
15 September, 06:46
In response Evangelina to her Publication
I remember reading Patel Patriots Devolution series back in 2021. He’s on substack. I think he was the 1st to come out with this. It is well written in detailed explanation with I think 12 chapters. Many have gone by what he wrote. If u can find him it’s a very good read. Food Lion is also on the Burrow channel I get thru my internet tv & have seen their work. They did a whole piece on flouride too which everyone who see. Thanks for sharing.

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
https://www.devolution.lin...
in case anyone wants the link
08:34 PM - Sep 15, 2023
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AskYourself_45 in this post can reply
F B Jones @FBJones
15 September, 08:48
In response Ask Yourself to her Publication
Thank you!

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
15 September, 08:49
In response F B Jones to her Publication
You are more than welcome! I wish everyone on this planet knew about Jon 😎

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
15 September, 08:46
In response Ask Yourself to her Publication
Oh TY!!!!! I was going to do that but got distracted. 😂Such a good read & explained so well.

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
15 September, 08:51
👀😻😎😁and which of the two browsers are play that damn commercial can you please close it.😜

Iam Mie @iammiele
15 September, 11:58
The music you hear is usually the real message, despite the noise that surrounds you...listen closely...