Mike Anon @Mike314
There's no such thing as a "Joe Biden administration."

Trump is a Wartime President and CIC via Military Laws and Orders as outlined in the Law of War Manual.
06:06 PM - Sep 15, 2023
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
15 September, 10:21
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Derek Johnson is really good at explaining the Law of War stuff. He has a rumble channel and is on Truth Social, X and telegram. He has met with President Trump regarding these things. I have learned a lot of great info from him. He explains everything about the funeral salute Bye-Done got instead of the 21 gun cannon salute for a POTUS. He explains how Trump is the CIC, explains the executive orders etc. You can search his name plus the word Rattletrap. 😉 Watch his videos.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
15 September, 10:26
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Yes, Carol...Derek is amazing...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
15 September, 06:48
The pResident. The 🤡 The actor
The puppet

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
15 September, 06:40
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻😊

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
15 September, 06:38
I’ve considered the whitehouse, and this administration, non existent, this whole time. This is probably what kept me from getting upset about any of it.

Evangelina @Evangelina
15 September, 06:28
Mind if I share this here Mike? It's is Outstanding and explains devolution and the EO's. If we could only get schleepies to watch this.
The Greatest Show on Earth
https://www.goodlion.tv

Joelle Clista @Patriotsandthelike
15 September, 10:28
In response Evangelina to her Publication
This was an awesome video!

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
16 September, 10:07
In response Evangelina to her Publication
Started watching late last night, and just finished now. Excellent quality! Thank you for posting.