TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
15 September, 08:24
Night Prayer-Friday, September 15th, 2023

Lord, You did not put Your trust in men when You walked this earth. You did not seek to build up Your own fame or fortune or seek out flattery from men. You simply went about doing the work Your Father gave You to do. May we who have experienced Your saving power follow Your example in this and seek simply to be faithful to You in all things. Amen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
Psalm 139:14
King James Version

14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.
08:31 PM - Sep 15, 2023
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
15 September, 09:15
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita Cain @Ritamarie
15 September, 09:04
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Sorry but I have problems with the “king James” versions

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
15 September, 09:07
In response Rita Cain to his Publication
Holy Spirit rightly divides the truth, seen WAY to many miracles HIS WORD rightly divides between the joints and the marrow. Going back to root words helps.

16 September, 11:56
In response Rita Cain to his Publication
🙏❤️🤗🕊️It's okay. It's not for everyone.🙏❤️🤗🕊️