Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
So once military fully comes out of being covert and the Q plan is in full view, most anons are going to pretend they supported military this whole time and that they always knew the comms.
They're going to pretend they never fell for infiltrators and distractions.
Just FYI. 👁 can see it all now.
04:30 PM - Sep 15, 2023
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Jose Argentum @WordOnTheStreets
15 September, 04:45
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Indeed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
15 September, 04:46
The end won't be for everyone.
That choice, to know, will be yours

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
15 September, 04:37 (E)
I won't do that.
What'll I'll say is, I didn't know my ass from my elbow the whole time, because my intellect has limits.
I'll say I doubted greatly for significant periods of time, because who wouldn't?
It's only logical, after all. We've been lied to for decades on the big and the small stuff, and the life-altering stuff, so it makes perfect sense to be skittish. I am not ashamed to question, nor will I be if my doubts turn out wrong.
What I would be, is ecstatic that The Plan was true, and somebody that knew something did something and I get my freedom, and have an opportunity to work at maintaining it. I hope it's true. I just don't want to be caught unawares if it isn't.
My personal philosophy is that I'd rather prepare my heart for it to be broken, than to think I have something going when I don't.