Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
28 September, 03:02
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
💯
💛

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
17 September, 11:09
That feels just about right Kim, weird but true huh?! Hope you had a really great day! 🤗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
17 September, 11:45
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
I did!
Hope you did as well.

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
17 September, 02:44

17 September, 03:08
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
You, too, Kris!
You are a posting warrior :)

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
17 September, 10:22
It is the insatiable desire for truth. That nagging feeling that there is more. Those gut feelings about people and motives. A "knowing" that is difficult to explain. 😉

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
17 September, 09:12
Splinter in the Mind - YouTube

Please Check out My BackUp Channel @ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSZn8yB-T9DPnOTAXlWrAbA I feel like the splinter in our minds is quite similar to what ...

17 September, 08:59
Morning Happy Q Day! 😎
"I Know Exactly how U Feel"
BINGO! lol

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
17 September, 08:29
Good morning ❤️🇺🇸❤️

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
16 September, 08:11
It’s intuition. How did we begin questioning everything? How did we know to refuse the shot at all costs? How did we know how to find each other here and on twitter?

Because intuition=connection to God source. It’s still intact in so many of us.
God bless, Kim 🙏❤️

17 September, 09:04 (E)
In response New Years Day to her Publication
"Its the Q that drives you ,i know why night after night U Sit at Your Computer" ~ TRINITY

it Started With Q
With the Questions And Links
8yr Delta Coming Up

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
15 September, 12:53 (E)
When Obama emerged, as if by magic, it seems, I just had a gut feeling about him. I just didn't like him. There was something... off...about him. I just secretly chalked it up to him being black, and I didn't think it was appropriate for us to have someone with a Muslim name---Barack...Hussein...Obama--as president of our country. I thought maybe I was racist.

But then I thought about it some more...and more...and realized I had the same gut feeling about Hillary when she was First Lady. I thought it was curious that I should feel that way, because she was only First Lady. What could she do to hurt the country?

But then I watched her try to run the country on Bill's back. And I was shamed by others for not voting for her in '16 because I was told, "All women should vote for Hillary. We need a woman in the White House." I just felt she wasn't the woman. Anyway, same gut feelings for both.

I finally realized that I had those gut feelings because they were just evil.

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
15 September, 12:52
Yes! Thank you for posting this; someone found a way to put this into words and I'm grateful.

Bee Bee @BxAx17
15 September, 12:35
Ditto Girl!!!

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
15 September, 10:37
Exactly !!!!

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
15 September, 10:32
🎯!

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
15 September, 10:23

Roy Herman Kellerman @RoyHermanKellerman
15 September, 10:17
Thank Q......for the tweezers!!

https://qposts.online/

Much Love Many Blessings ❤️

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
15 September, 10:15
Happy Friday Kim!

15 September, 10:25
In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication
GM SE!

some one special to some @godrus
15 September, 10:12
Morning, Glory! 😊

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
15 September, 10:10

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
15 September, 10:07
Morpheus knew what he was talking about.

Of course, the guys that made the movie, are now girls - apparently.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

So they were part of the Matrix, and like cypher, chose to return.

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts