sercorimo ... @sercorimo
14 September, 11:13
VincentCrypt46
9:50 AM EST Β· Sep 14, 2023

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
35 seconds...
πŸ’§35

POTUS will be well insulated/protected on AF1 and abroad (specific locations classified) while these operations are conducted due to the nature of the entrenchment. It is time to take back our country and make America great again. Let us salute and pray for the brave men and women in uniform who will undertake this assignment to bring forth peace, unity, and return power to the people.

...Look for more false flags – stay alert, be vigilant, and above all, please pray.

β€œFor God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. Love is patient, love is kind.”

God bless my fellow Americans.
12:46 PM - Sep 14, 2023
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply
X__ Coastie @Xcoastie
14 September, 01:10
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
I’m so ready for this! Been patiently waiting for years!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
14 September, 01:11
In response X__ Coastie to his Publication
We R all in the same boat with you!

It will happen
Patience little grasshopper is what my husband says to me ALL the time 😁

#InItTogether

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
14 September, 01:01
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
35 = 8 > #42

πŸ€” Both drops about the President and signed by DJT.

Could be wrong, but I don't think Trump is referring to himself in the third person.

14 September, 01:10
Oooh missed that thanks!

"Wait until you find out who has been talking to you here"

Will we ever know for sure?
Some say it's actually God talking to us? Huh?

I just want the truth!!!

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
14 September, 08:33
#42 ? Where have I seen that before?

The Starter 🟰 134 > 35
The Finisher 🟰 121 🟰 Don Trump

Q+ = 17 + 55 🟰9 > 45

3 pics‡️