VincentCrypt46
9:50 AM EST · Sep 14, 2023
11:13 AM - Sep 14, 2023
Only people mentioned by sercorimo in this post can reply
Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
17 September, 11:08
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
5 years out LOL!!! 🥴

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
17 September, 11:04
I choose to be...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
16 September, 09:12
I live in NY. I am still in the anxiety part..... So I just pray. I created a small business after COVID and everything they have done to create a bad economy is working like a charm here.... IDK how families are staying fed and warm tbh....

Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
14 September, 09:49
My come back story.....22 years in the making

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
14 September, 09:35
So far into ALREADY BACK that it's like I never left...

😎👊

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
14 September, 09:15
Peace in the world, Families back together!

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
14 September, 09:07
💗💥🔥😄THIS IS AWESOME !!

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
14 September, 06:41
😍

Lukenda Mira @RightReady
14 September, 02:16

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
14 September, 03:07
In response Lukenda Mira to his Publication
🤩 That was LL's performance at the VMAs

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
LL Cool J performs on the #VMAs stage for the 50th anniversary of Hip-Hop - YouTube

LL Cool J performs on the #VMAs stage for the 50th anniversary of Hip-Hop

Bee Bee @BxAx17
14 September, 01:05
Just warming up💪🏻
The best Is truly yet to come❣️

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
14 September, 12:46
35 seconds...
💧35

POTUS will be well insulated/protected on AF1 and abroad (specific locations classified) while these operations are conducted due to the nature of the entrenchment. It is time to take back our country and make America great again. Let us salute and pray for the brave men and women in uniform who will undertake this assignment to bring forth peace, unity, and return power to the people.

...Look for more false flags – stay alert, be vigilant, and above all, please pray.

“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. Love is patient, love is kind.”

God bless my fellow Americans.

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
14 September, 01:01
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
35 = 8 > #42

🤔 Both drops about the President and signed by DJT.

Could be wrong, but I don't think Trump is referring to himself in the third person.

X__ Coastie @Xcoastie
14 September, 01:10
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
I’m so ready for this! Been patiently waiting for years!

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
14 September, 12:34
I've had many setbacks coupled with just as many comebacks, the pain I went through to reach each of those moments was always worth it too. 🤍

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
14 September, 12:35
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Amen! I hear you! 🙏🏻🫶❤️

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
14 September, 11:43
The strongest of comebacks begin with truth overcoming the lies and false beliefs that were held. Truth truly does set a person free. 😇

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
14 September, 11:29
I do believe, that "... the comeback IS always stronger than the setback".
As for me, it's been quite a journey, but there are still many miles to go.

FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
14 September, 11:23