Mike Anon @Mike314
General Flynn and Lin Wood both confidently stated that Trump would be president for four more years.

They both also stated that "it's all going to come out."

Flynn told us to give it 30 days, and Q posted "done in 30."

I can't help but think that the first piece of evidence that will hurt the DS is "going to come out" at the impeachment trial, eventually leading to a D5 release of everything.

"GodWins #wwg1wga #MAGA #TheGreatAwakening
12:25 PM - Feb 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
JustFor Thought @JustForThought
10 February, 01:09
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Let's hope.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RLS RLS @RLS4
10 February, 01:06
πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ’—

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Theo Farkas @Lithium4Q
10 February, 12:47
I really do hope so. They have so much evidence not only of voter fraud but they have over whelming evidence that President Trump didn't start the so called riots. When this is all over, I want to see all the parties involved put away.

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
10 February, 12:46
whatever happens, God is in control. Whoever remains in power or returns to the halls of power here on earth, God is in control. However long or short things take to happen, percievably for good or bad, God is in control. Whoever God works through or against, God is in control. Do not be afraid.

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
10 February, 12:54
In response Matrix Observer to his Publication
What happens from now on I have no idea, what I can see is that President Trump is convinced that your country gains another independence sometime within this calendar year, as evidenced by the Alamo analogy, and inferanced by so many other subtle and not-so-subtle announcements. The mechanism through which this is achieved, I do not know.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
10 February, 12:41
Affirmative Ghost Rider!

Have Faith @Who_can_we_trust
10 February, 12:38
Done in 30 did'nt specify days. It could be 30 months---or 30 weeks or other.....the key point is it is coming we just don't know for sure exactly when. If use numbers 30=thirty=90 which could be 90 days from ?Nov 3 or Jan 6 or other? "done in 30"=151 from ? Nov 3 or Jan 6? ?April 3 ? June 6

American Sheepdog @americansheepdog
10 February, 12:30
I'm praying it is so...