Mike Anon @Mike314
10 February, 12:25
General Flynn and Lin Wood both confidently stated that Trump would be president for four more years.

They both also stated that "it's all going to come out."

Flynn told us to give it 30 days, and Q posted "done in 30."

I can't help but think that the first piece of evidence that will hurt the DS is "going to come out" at the impeachment trial, eventually leading to a D5 release of everything.

"GodWins #wwg1wga #MAGA #TheGreatAwakening

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
whatever happens, God is in control. Whoever remains in power or returns to the halls of power here on earth, God is in control. However long or short things take to happen, percievably for good or bad, God is in control. Whoever God works through or against, God is in control. Do not be afraid.
12:46 PM - Feb 10, 2021
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MatrixObserver in this post can reply
10 February, 12:54
In response Matrix Observer to his Publication
What happens from now on I have no idea, what I can see is that President Trump is convinced that your country gains another independence sometime within this calendar year, as evidenced by the Alamo analogy, and inferanced by so many other subtle and not-so-subtle announcements. The mechanism through which this is achieved, I do not know.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
10 February, 12:58
In response Matrix Observer to his Publication
This mechanism may well be you "the people". I would hope that this would be achieved by an awakening rather than a scuffle. When more and more see the systems of control for what they are ... fancy dress. The judicial robes, costumes, the police uniforms, costumes, the covid marshalls, costumes, the priestly robes, costumes, the guru robes, costumes, the fine tailored suits, costumes.