Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
Can’t authenticate this, but what is he saying that we didn’t already know?
11:11 PM - Sep 13, 2023
Only people mentioned by Sparrows in this post can reply
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
15 September, 02:07
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
I"m just wondering how you were able to upload a 9 minute video? It won't even let me upload a 4 minute one.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
15 September, 05:37
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
I promise…it’s not because of talent on my end.😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
All Right @ALL_RIGHT
14 September, 09:35
Can't help stupid.

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
14 September, 08:49
Ok well Jason borne was fooking movie actor and this guy is more than a larp does his mama know what bullshit he is doing in basement 🤣🤣🤣🤣

14 September, 11:10
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
😂

Billy Whittaker @BillyWhittaker
14 September, 08:15
he is a larp, a fake. About as much Marine black ops as I am......come on people, this isn't that hard to spot.

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
14 September, 11:24
The only thing I find disturbing in this is not what he's saying at all. If everything falls and Military is the only way. I have envisioned all of this already. It's the fact that the credit of the fall is taken over by the CIA😧 They highjacked Dark to Light. As if they have all been White Hats for the last 70 yrs.😠

14 September, 04:17
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
And that is IF he's the real deal.

Maga Irish @MagaIrish
14 September, 10:36 (E)
He's a dickless wonder, a tosser, a total abject turd, batshit crazy loser, (so "could" be CIA, LMAO).

14 September, 04:16
In response Maga Irish to her Publication
😂
You get the award for most insightful reply.
😂😂😂

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
14 September, 10:29
Genuine (example) vs. Mr. Borne, IMHO.

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
15 September, 01:23 (E)
In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication
💕🙏💕👍💕🇺🇸💕🎶💕😎

That IS Exactly What
My Military Daddy Said Who
Turned 95 Last Month.

Nobody Messes
With Our Military
No Matter What
Year They Were Born.

God Bless Our Military!

💕🙏💕👍💕🇺🇸💕🎶💕🌼

I Turned 66 Last Month.
Dad Said,
"You're Beginning To
Get A Little Age On Ya!" 😅
"Yes Sir... Just A Spring Chicken!"

Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
15 September, 01:29
In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication
Black dude that thinks like us white dudes, the only difference is colour. This is the type of dude that I would love to have a beer with. Total respect to you.

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
14 September, 10:01

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
14 September, 08:56
You have to be a little bit brainwashed? Um no, no you don't.

14 September, 04:08
In response Mike Allen Good and Green to his Publication
I don't agree with that term either, at all. Educated maybe?
People have no idea of the good in our history & the bad. Got to sort things & make sure children are 'educated' about America so they love their country.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
14 September, 08:47
🔥🔥🔥❤️

chore Toke @choretoke
14 September, 07:58
Oh boy❗️😏

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
14 September, 07:50
😂😂Go be free again😦You'll all keep acting the same😂