Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
13 September, 02:50
Another demon bites the dust 👊

#GoQTeam

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
Willard Mitt Romney is a loyal member of the Bush oligarchy & the deep state dating back to when both his mom and dad, George and Lenore Romney were heavy into politics in the 1960’s and 70’s. The apple does not fall far from the tree, Mitt’s father George was an establishment Republican and Governor of Michigan from 1963-1969 and Secretary of Housing and Urban Development from 1969-1973. Prior to entering politics George was chairman & president of American Motors Corporation from 1954-1962. George was an establishment liberal, what we call today a RINO: Republican In Name Only.

The DOJ refused to investigate any crimes during the Romney years at Bain Capital attesting to the power & influence of the Bush crime cartel. George W Bush # 43 appointed a lawyer from Bain Capital’s secret law firm as US Attorney to guaranteed Unfit Mitt would not be investigated despite the evidence. Now, Mitt’s retirement seems to be for the purpose to conceal and avoid a DOJ investigation💥Delusional
04:23 PM - Sep 13, 2023
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IAMChristlight in this post can reply
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
14 September, 12:38
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
BAIN CAPITAL‼️
That was the company name I couldn't remember.
Thanks Margical 👊🇺🇸😻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
13 September, 06:46
that poor rino you make him look bad!

Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
13 September, 05:36
Thank you so much for this detailed history!! I really appreciate you sharing this knowledge! I'm on Gab too and I want to repost this and give you credit. 🌷