Leah MickeyD @LMickeyD
#ThePeoplesBridge
#VeronicaWolski

❀️ 🀍 πŸ’™

On this day ... we remember Veronica.

We Love You, and we miss you.

'You are the Light of the World - like a city on a hilltop that cannot be hidden.' ~ Matthew 5:14.
10:07 AM - Sep 13, 2023
Only people mentioned by LMickeyD in this post can reply
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
14 September, 08:31
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈWhat an inspiration she was to all of us. She had such a drive to bring out the goodness in us all and make us stand up for what was right. I miss her and that smile she always showed to everyone was so contagious. It shined brightly for all to see. Thank you for all you did and all the people you woke up. You are truly missed.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Selah 321 @Selah
13 September, 11:20
Her light continues with those who carry on her work... I really miss her but certainly appreciate you carrying on.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Bell @godsgirlinks
13 September, 10:45
Such a classy and sassy lady! Her loss left a huge hole in the lives of so many patriots who loved her. Rest in peace beautiful ladyπŸ’•

Only followers of this user (libertyandjustice4_ALL) can see their posts

Celery Juicer @Emme
13 September, 10:23
I would have liked to hear her singβ€¦β€¦β€¦πŸ˜Ž

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
13 September, 10:15
Such a beautiful soulπŸ’–

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
13 September, 10:09
πŸ™πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…β€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ»

https://youtu.be/A9umNC8CP...
My Circle of People (Veronica's Song) - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by CDBabyMy Circle of People (Veronica's Song) Β· Sheila and the TSPMy Circle of People (Veronica's Song)β„— 2021 Sheila Kirsten HughesRelea...

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
14 September, 08:36
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈWow, that's so beautiful. Never heard it before. Thanks for sharing. She was truly a special soul. She blessed us all.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ