walk into a bar...
👀🍿
08:36 AM - Sep 13, 2023
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Brian Doney @BrianDoney
19 September, 06:14
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
I used physical therapy. Had good results so far. 2 years in. Brian

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
19 September, 08:53
In response Brian Doney to his Publication
I did that for a while when I was younger, maybe I should start doing it again. 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
14 September, 06:46
DNA..... Genome.

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
13 September, 10:21
I wont let them work on my back don't trust technology ! maybe med beds i'll trust!

14 September, 05:47
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
C4 and 5 is NECK actually.....

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
13 September, 10:18
Always very clever with the wording

13 September, 10:17 (E)
no other Choice but to reveal the truth to world to wake them up without it we may lose more once they come to know the truth Hopefully it will set them free!

13 September, 10:30
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
🙏🤍

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
13 September, 10:01
Musk "artificial disc" = AI?
Disclosure coming?
Declass time?
🤔

14 September, 05:53
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Full disclosure including whatever is the motherboard under MONTAUK, LI????

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
13 September, 09:51
Is it just me...or does VK X-ray look a lot like Maui specifically Lahaina map overview???
Disc-overy coming??

IDK, maybe its just me.. I'm a bit tired..LOL

14 September, 06:00
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
https://www.alltrails.com/... ??????????? Map?????

14 September, 06:05
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Something about MONTAUK.... Isthmus. Neck. Cat 4 and 5..... https://www.thelongislandl... Linda Paris reported Cuomo used to drive around Shelter Island in a chrome rolls. ? something to do w AI in Montauk?

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
13 September, 09:49
Comms C4/C5 Hurricane?

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
13 September, 09:45
Can’t think of the name of the procedure I had done. You get stretched, at the chiropractor. Decompression? Little each time and it pulls the herniation, back in. Starts out slow with little pulling and over a period of visits, you gain height😏. I had a herniated, ruptured and arthritis, in lower back and neck. I’m not a painter, anymore

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
13 September, 09:34
I have a simple solution!

RELEASE the Med Beds for ALL!!!

13 September, 10:18
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Please dear Lord!

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
13 September, 09:28
SOON 🙏😬

Scorpio2022 @Scorpio2022
13 September, 09:25
When...when...when? We've been hearing this FOREVER

13 September, 10:21
In response Scorpio2022 to his Publication
Patience...one step at a time. This is the message I have recieved and I believe I'm meant to share with others too. I recieved this message in so many places, in so many ways. The coincidences of recieving it over and over got my attention. I studied impatience in the Bible to understand. Did you know in scripture Sarah was impatient? She learned that God's timing is perfect. I learned from her story growing up and still now I am reminded of her message in everything. God's timing is divine, we are so blessed to have his infinite patience when our flesh is impatient.

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
13 September, 09:19
#1010 Wins

Disc Closure 🟰 128 > 1010
Seven Eleven
Elon R Musk
April First
Independence Day
Final Warning
Success

Disc Closure = Full Circle?

Full Circle 🟰 101 > 1010
Betelgeuse
Heavens Code
Hope and Change
Ace of Hearts
Restart

5*8*9 = 360 degrees ⭕️
2023 - 1999 🟰 24 🟰 X

Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
13 September, 10:08
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
I saw the word Betelgeuse and it reminded me of this:

https://www.eastbaytimes.c...

Law & Physics @physics171
13 September, 09:04
Wondering specifically what area of disclosure as there is so much disclosure happening all over already.

Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
13 September, 08:43
I had a fusion for the same problem. My surgery went well, and I healed well. However; I have come across several people who had the same problem that were told they needed surgery immediately because of the risk of severing their spinal cord should they fall prior to surgery. All of us who were told this about our C-spine slouch. I believe this is related to poor posture. Check with a physical therapist before you have surgery to see if this problem can be resolved with posture training instead of surgery.