Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
Great question. I cannot board a plane without identification.

Allen West: I am sitting here in Dallas-Ft Worth airport awaiting my flight. I’m watching several groups of illegal immigrants also waiting to board flights. You can tell by their travel packets with large bold English words they use to ask for help. So, the obvious question is, how do people without identification get into the airport and allowed to board flights? It’s just very disconcerting all the unconstitutional acts occurring in America.
11:45 PM - Sep 12, 2023
Only people mentioned by DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
13 September, 11:25
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
I think it's time to start to turn the tables on the airlines & those other hotshots - *if* you absolutely have to fly - by getting as loud & obnoxious as the leftists & start to scream about racism & prejudice, etc.
Threaten to sue them - it would help if people did it in numbers like, oh, class action law suits

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
13 September, 09:08
Just a guess

-They have or are waiting for a 'handler' who has proper "ID" for them to board. The handler may help them to the gate.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sam Solomon @SamIam8675309
13 September, 08:46
It is disconcerting, to say the least. This is a big part of the globalist plan. First they invade, then the destruction begins. With the overwhelming of social services, food and housing shortages, then cultural upheaval. This will ultimately end up in violence, people will beg for help. Then the UN (a globalist/WEF entity) will send in military troops, take control and at this point America ceases to exist. All part of their plan. At the end of this, the globalists will have free rein to implement their population reduction plans, their asset seizure, and the arrest and enslavement of everyone remaining. They will have all the money, all the power, so who will stop them then?