Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
12 September, 11:45
Great question. I cannot board a plane without identification.

Allen West: I am sitting here in Dallas-Ft Worth airport awaiting my flight. I’m watching several groups of illegal immigrants also waiting to board flights. You can tell by their travel packets with large bold English words they use to ask for help. So, the obvious question is, how do people without identification get into the airport and allowed to board flights? It’s just very disconcerting all the unconstitutional acts occurring in America.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sam Solomon @SamIam8675309
It is disconcerting, to say the least. This is a big part of the globalist plan. First they invade, then the destruction begins. With the overwhelming of social services, food and housing shortages, then cultural upheaval. This will ultimately end up in violence, people will beg for help. Then the UN (a globalist/WEF entity) will send in military troops, take control and at this point America ceases to exist. All part of their plan. At the end of this, the globalists will have free rein to implement their population reduction plans, their asset seizure, and the arrest and enslavement of everyone remaining. They will have all the money, all the power, so who will stop them then?
08:46 AM - Sep 13, 2023
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SamIam8675309 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sam Solomon, click on at the bottom under it