Mike Anon @Mike314
12 September, 08:54

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
12 September, 09:29
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
My elderly mother had a doctor's appointment today. She told me to keep my shut and not say anything about the scamdemic. She has a sinus infection and sore throat. Her doctor asked her if she wanted a Covid test. She replied "No." He said, "In order to determine whether you have Covid we need to do a test." My mom said she didn't want one. I asked "Can you just treat her for a normal sinus infection instead of Covid" He said "We need to determine the proper medication to use. Covid requires Covid medication as a sinus infection requires different meds." My mom repeated she did not want to take the covid test. I was glaring at him from the time he mentioned Covid. Thankfully, he backed off. I know if I hadn't of been there my mom would have taken the test because she adores her doctor. She describes him as "very liberal but he is the nicest doctor." I thank God she declined: the flu shot, pneumonia shot, and Covid test. I want her to find a different doctor. She doesn't want to. UGH

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deplorable TEX @Deplorable_TEX
12 September, 05:57
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Every time when i go to to the doctor - he tries to push the upper and lower GI. WE say no thank you and he gets all huffy cause he didn't make his cabal quota. Hate doctors.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
12 September, 07:07
In response Deplorable TEX to his Publication
I pray the day arrives soon when the cabal medical system is removed. It will be wonderful to have healthy food, water and effective health treatments for everyone.

Deplorable TEX @Deplorable_TEX
Good post . Shop at a local farm, Mountain Valley Spring water and CDS for healing.
07:52 PM - Sep 12, 2023
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Deplorable_TEX in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Deplorable TEX, click on at the bottom under it