Mike Anon @Mike314
12 September, 08:54

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
12 September, 09:29
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
My elderly mother had a doctor's appointment today. She told me to keep my shut and not say anything about the scamdemic. She has a sinus infection and sore throat. Her doctor asked her if she wanted a Covid test. She replied "No." He said, "In order to determine whether you have Covid we need to do a test." My mom said she didn't want one. I asked "Can you just treat her for a normal sinus infection instead of Covid" He said "We need to determine the proper medication to use. Covid requires Covid medication as a sinus infection requires different meds." My mom repeated she did not want to take the covid test. I was glaring at him from the time he mentioned Covid. Thankfully, he backed off. I know if I hadn't of been there my mom would have taken the test because she adores her doctor. She describes him as "very liberal but he is the nicest doctor." I thank God she declined: the flu shot, pneumonia shot, and Covid test. I want her to find a different doctor. She doesn't want to. UGH

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deplorable TEX @Deplorable_TEX
12 September, 05:57
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Every time when i go to to the doctor - he tries to push the upper and lower GI. WE say no thank you and he gets all huffy cause he didn't make his cabal quota. Hate doctors.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
I pray the day arrives soon when the cabal medical system is removed. It will be wonderful to have healthy food, water and effective health treatments for everyone.
07:07 PM - Sep 12, 2023
In response Deplorable TEX to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Royalraven in this post can reply
Deplorable TEX @Deplorable_TEX
12 September, 07:52
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Good post . Shop at a local farm, Mountain Valley Spring water and CDS for healing.