Mike Anon @Mike314
12 September, 08:54

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
My elderly mother had a doctor's appointment today. She told me to keep my shut and not say anything about the scamdemic. She has a sinus infection and sore throat. Her doctor asked her if she wanted a Covid test. She replied "No." He said, "In order to determine whether you have Covid we need to do a test." My mom said she didn't want one. I asked "Can you just treat her for a normal sinus infection instead of Covid" He said "We need to determine the proper medication to use. Covid requires Covid medication as a sinus infection requires different meds." My mom repeated she did not want to take the covid test. I was glaring at him from the time he mentioned Covid. Thankfully, he backed off. I know if I hadn't of been there my mom would have taken the test because she adores her doctor. She describes him as "very liberal but he is the nicest doctor." I thank God she declined: the flu shot, pneumonia shot, and Covid test. I want her to find a different doctor. She doesn't want to. UGH
09:29 AM - Sep 12, 2023
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Royalraven in this post can reply
Deplorable TEX @Deplorable_TEX
12 September, 05:57
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Every time when i go to to the doctor - he tries to push the upper and lower GI. WE say no thank you and he gets all huffy cause he didn't make his cabal quota. Hate doctors.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
12 September, 07:07
In response Deplorable TEX to his Publication
I pray the day arrives soon when the cabal medical system is removed. It will be wonderful to have healthy food, water and effective health treatments for everyone.

Judy Anonette @biju
12 September, 12:50
they are still pushing that crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
12 September, 12:52
In response Judy Anonette to her Publication
It's going to get worse now that the latest scamdemic booster is being shipped across the country.

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
12 September, 10:02
it's all about charging extra money for extra tests, extra shots, extra doctor visits, etc.

they don't care about their patient's health.

they care about racking us money for their retirement.

Greed, pure and simple!

that is why it is crimes against humanity.

Thanks for sharing this! I am so glad you could be there with your mom.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
12 September, 10:07
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Thank you, CM., she is going to have an Xray for severe hip pain. I am praying that doesn't snowball into a bigger drama. God willing, it is caused by minor inflammation that goes away with minor treatment.

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
12 September, 09:49
Sending love, light and positive vibes Royal
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️

Royal Raven @Royalraven
12 September, 09:55
In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication
Thank you Jewel! God Bless you and your loved ones.
😊💕

Myra Raney @myralynnr
12 September, 09:43 (E)
The flu shot led to my mother's fast decline and eventually to her death. She couldn't fight off anything, even with hospitalizations and iv antibiotics. This was in early 2019. I'm thankful I was allowed to be with her when she passed. I consider it a blessing it happened when it did so mom didn't have to die alone. I begged her not to take the flu shot.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
12 September, 10:02
In response Myra Raney to her Publication
My condolences for your mom's passing.

My aunt died last Oct. just days after taking a "booster" and flu shot the same day. I warned her the year before not to take any of the jabs. She said everyone has to choose for themselves. The hospital claimed she died from a "rare blood disorder" which caused blood clots!

I warned my mom last year not to take the flu shot anymore. Her "nice" doctor convinced her to get one. I insisted that she not take any shots from here on. Her throat hurts so bad she kept telling me "I want him to give me a shot to take the pain away." I said "Do not tell him you want a shot. Just say you want something to relieve the pain. Don't volunteer to take any s shots." Thankfully, she listened. She has some antibiotics to pick up instead.

Mike Anon @Mike314
12 September, 09:33
Doctors are "nice" so they can make more money. They have their own best interests in mind.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
12 September, 09:54
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
It is sickening.

A year and half ago my mom was extremely ill and went to the ER in an ambulance. They tested her for Covid. After about 7 hours, she was released to go home. Her "nice" doctor called with the results, she was positive. We asked him "What should she do for the Covid?" He replied, "Drink lots of water." He prescribed some meds but the pharmacy dragged their heels of for at least 3 days, she never got any meds. She recovered in a few days. Thank God she wasn't in the hospital when the results came back. She likely would have been put on the deadly CDC Covid protocols.

If I had my way, I would have told her doctor "Remember my mom had Covid so she has "natural immunity". She doesn't need Covid meds" when he pushed to test her today for Covid. I kept my promise and didn't make a scene.