Only people mentioned by AztekJade in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
19 September, 09:39
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
Aloha
Simple question
No money in cured!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
12 September, 07:31
Why don’t you tell us how much of this stuff, ie:magnesium Vit D3 which herbs, you just make us watch a long video then go to a web page and order your product! We need blood pressure advise, cholesterol solutions and thyroid solutions and places that will do our lab work for less than $1000. Since I just want to use homeopathic remedies

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kraken Patriot @willowt
13 September, 07:24
In response Ella Elaine to her Publication
Research. Time to become your own doctor. Start anywhere. Dr. Gundry can help a lot.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
12 September, 06:55
This doctor is 100% correct, and if more doctors would treat patients this way, with a holistic natural approach, they would have millions of us on their doorstep in a flash! In my nursing education we were taught cause based care. Just like he is saying. As a nurse we were taught to use comfort measures before drugs, talk to patients about nutrition, exercise, proper hydration and so forth. A big part of my education was about teaching patients how to be healthy, how to properly care for themselves and their children. More physicians need to stand up and change their approach. Symptom based pharmaceutical care is not health care. 😇

arba happihr @arba
12 September, 05:01
Aloha
Unfortunately He didn't know The Medical field is a corporation.
Corporations are ALL about money.
There is No money in curing anyone.
This man would be ousted as a traitor against the AMA.
Trump has shown us Our government is demonic and sick to the fullest degree.
Thank you God for Trump

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
12 September, 04:53
Thank God for this REAL doctor... 🙏

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
12 September, 04:42
Yea rare indeed. 15 years into my nursing career I began to notice this too & it is disheartening. Docs only get about 1 semester of nutrition in their schooling. They r taught to focus on medicines to treat everything.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
12 September, 10:08
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Spot on my friend! 😇