Myra Raney @myralynnr
Barbara Olson, killed in 911 Pentagon plane crash, was Hillary’s arch nemesis going back to Watergate/ Travelgate. Barbara’s husband, Ted Olson, GWs solicitor general & lawyer in Bush v Gore. Her book exposing Clintons ‘Final Days’ came out in her Final Days.

Final Days was set to come out the week of 911. Dems after 911 asked Ted to stop it’s release but he refused. The book lays bare the undeniable links between Hillary & Bill Clinton with Al Qaeda, Hezbollah, etc. #PHPnews #WSFDJT #TCD #RPN
07:40 AM - Sep 12, 2023
Only people mentioned by myralynnr in this post can reply
Robert Franz @afsocrob
12 September, 09:58
In response Myra Raney to her Publication
THERE WAS NO PLANE THAT HIT THE PENTAGON. TIME TO WAKE UP.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Godly Man @WWCUE
12 September, 09:23
Believe nothing you see. Believe nothing you hear. The CIA can stage ANYTHING. And it appears NASA had some good training too.

CGI.

IT’S ONE TOTALLY FUCKED UP WORLD!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Godly Man @WWCUE
12 September, 09:17
So, since no planes (I mean 0) crashed on 911, what happened to Ms. Olson?

Tracey Weller @Tweller
12 September, 11:34
In response Godly Man to his Publication
In hiding with the rest of them. Some remote island would be my guess.

LO_ Patriot @LO_Patriot
12 September, 11:41
In response Godly Man to his Publication
I'm still on the fence re: "no planes". I've seen the evidence; just keeping an open mind. At first, I thought maybe there was because so many witnesses claimed to see it and so many filmed it. As technology has grown in the past 22 years, I've realized they could've "seen/filmed" it and that doesn't necessarily mean there were actual planes there. 😉 So, who knows?

Regardless, you'll NEVER convince me that a plane - any plane - hit the Pentagon! 😑 That was a missile, plain and simple.

As for the passengers on that flight (Ms. Olsen, etc), I fully believe the plane was landed on a secluded airstrip and the passengers were "taken care of...permanently". I think we've all seen enough to know as fact that our government is fully capable and willing to kill citizens in order to fulfill an agenda. No real shocker there.