Roy Herman Kellerman @RoyHermanKellerman
09 September, 11:14
When they find out . . . . . . . . . he's a pole smoking pedophile married to a transvestite and leased to purchased' satanic childrenzes.... Youch 😳

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
09 September, 11:19
In response Roy Herman Kellerman to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stevie King @ShineBright9
10 September, 12:48
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
Oh gosh I'm afraid so many are thinking this way, ughh. My daughter and her husband accept the norm which is the abnormal, my own husband today I told him about the Birth Certificate, Admirality Law and Social Security fraud, and he responded to me "I like to work and I'm making money so what's the problem", my response was "Your the problem and others who think like you! You are why the world is in the state it's in." I am resolved to my prayers, I cannot and will not have truth fall on deaf ears. They are in God's hands and Will. 😩😞🙏🙏🙏💯💯💯

mars 1776 @mars_1776
✅💯
Q+ keeps pointing to the coming FED collapse and "Depression". People who are willing to look other way for this "dark" money are gonna be wakened very hard.
02:08 PM - Sep 10, 2023
In response Stevie King to her Publication
Only people mentioned by mars_1776 in this post can reply
Stevie King @ShineBright9
11 September, 12:05
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
Wish I had a safehouse, I am so surrounded by the cognitive dissonance unawake, ughhh!