Roy Herman Kellerman @RoyHermanKellerman
09 September, 11:14
When they find out . . . . . . . . . he's a pole smoking pedophile married to a transvestite and leased to purchased' satanic childrenzes.... Youch 😳

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by mars_1776 in this post can reply
Tmaga Amaga @Tag456
10 September, 05:31
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
Never drop the question
They will subdued you by compliance
Fight on with truth

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
10 September, 05:27
He was not born in the US.

Saudi Arabia, paid for his education, and, rise to power.

He appointed a convert to islam to the head of the CIA - the international goons department of the mafia admin.

He is a muslim practicing taqiyya

He views non muslims as livestock

777ichae7 777arti77 - Z @PegasusWarrior
10 September, 05:16
The Miscarriage Lie.
Then there is the Menopause lie.

To get the 'sympathy' vote?
"Former First Lady Michelle Obama has revealed she had a miscarriage 20 years ago, and that she used in vitro fertilization (IVF) to help conceive her daughters, Sasha, 17, and Malia, 20.

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
11 September, 04:24
In response 777ichae7 777arti77 - Z to his Publication
That must have been some procedure.😳

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
10 September, 01:32
Pareil en gaule 🤓pas le problème que Brizitte soit un homme la blague !

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
10 September, 02:02
In response Nede Catherine to her Publication

Every Time @soTELLme533
10 September, 04:30
In response Nede Catherine to her Publication
For the majority it doesn't matter if a person is gay, but for quite a few people, it really does matter if we are being told lies. A liar can never be trusted
Pour la majorité, le fait qu'une personne soit gay n'a pas d'importance, mais pour un certain nombre de personnes, cela importe vraiment si on nous dit des mensonges. On ne peut jamais faire confiance à un menteur

Sarah Jones @MsSarah
10 September, 12:49
It's funny how he asked "what did they do before becoming Michelle obama?" The book she wrote was "becoming."

Stevie King @ShineBright9
10 September, 12:48
Oh gosh I'm afraid so many are thinking this way, ughh. My daughter and her husband accept the norm which is the abnormal, my own husband today I told him about the Birth Certificate, Admirality Law and Social Security fraud, and he responded to me "I like to work and I'm making money so what's the problem", my response was "Your the problem and others who think like you! You are why the world is in the state it's in." I am resolved to my prayers, I cannot and will not have truth fall on deaf ears. They are in God's hands and Will. 😩😞🙏🙏🙏💯💯💯

10 September, 02:08
In response Stevie King to her Publication
✅💯
Q+ keeps pointing to the coming FED collapse and "Depression". People who are willing to look other way for this "dark" money are gonna be wakened very hard.

Every Time @soTELLme533
10 September, 05:02
In response Stevie King to her Publication
The majority of my sizable nuclear family and pretty big extended family are democrats and they got the poisons.
When the plandemic first began, I tried to tell them the truth but they couldn't hear it.
My sister told me if I ever mentioned Covid again she would never speak to me again.
A cousin's remarks to me were so vicious that - I don't want to have much to do with her.
Anyway, it's heartbreaking to see my loved ones so brainwashed and indoctrinated.
So full of fear!
They will probably do masks, jabs, even lockdowns again.
Nothing I can do.
But I can pray that someone else will convince them of the truth.
Indeed, I've seen it happen they they hear the truth from someone else.
Pray for our loved ones and all the innocent, indoctrinated, brainwashed people. They do not deserve to be victims.

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
10 September, 12:40
Estabrooks. Colgate University. MK Ultra. The Manchurian Candidate!

Qpatriots 1776 @Qpatriots1776
10 September, 12:36
He wasn't born in the US and therefore not qualified to ever be president. He's a Muslim, an impostor, a terrorist, a usurper, a traitor and ...

10 September, 02:04
In response Qpatriots 1776 to his Publication
A C_A plant

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
10 September, 12:04
These people hate America and us.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
10 September, 12:10
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
look at mike's forehead

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
10 September, 12:59
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
Yes they did time to take out there clones

connie wright @cowri
09 September, 11:46
Friends with Bill Gates : grandparents CIA : loved young girls