Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
Dr. Mike Yeadon : "The treatment protocols contained two drugs that never go together. Medozolam and morphine are two of the three ingredients used to carry out the death penalty. Isn't that strange?"

That`s how they got my Mum ---
06:53 AM - Sep 10, 2023
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Cad Patriot @redgirlqc
10 September, 04:08
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
And mine too. She was 96, refusing all flu vax, in good health, except for a little walking problem, was still playing cards very well.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Telesia Birdwell @Telese
10 September, 08:06
I am so sorry. I lost my Mom to negligence in a hospital.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
10 September, 07:19
Wow..so so sorry Robert. They got my Mom too, however, the POA in family felt an autopsy wasn’t warranted because “you know…she was old with underlying conditions” (double jabbed ).
Every family member or friend that I have lost in the last decade has been pumped full of meds in the end.
Everytime my Dad’s toe twitched in his final days, the *healthcare* wankers would jab him with another morphine needle…”oh he’s in pain”
“Um…no you’re killing him”.
Then they sent me from the room. lol

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
10 September, 07:02
😭😭🙏