Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
10 February, 12:19
You know how I know we are nearing the end of this movie? We are at the point where there will be pitchforks in the streets and flames on every city block if declas doesn't happen soon. I'm referring to the reveal of what's been happening behind the scenes. Don't think for one second nothing has happened, because plenty has happened. The reveal to the public of what has happened is key. I'm pretty certain China knows by now that isn't Biden. So who are we fooling? The American people? A grand production. If Trump gets convicted and declas doesn't happen afterwards this will be a civil war.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
❤❤❤Tammy Dowell❤❤❤ @TammyDowell73
Hello Ezra, you're right about this and this is scary, I have red pilled 15 people so far, I'm still working on it very hard, I tired my level best to explain things to my family and they think I'm a joke and lying to them, I even showed them proof and they say anyone can fudge a video or pictures to make it look good, I haven't given up on them but , I have to step aside and let this movie play out when it's time for the BIG reveal , but I;m still on them like white in rice, I'M HOLDING THE LINE !!! WWG1WGA !!
11:47 AM - Feb 10, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TammyDowell73 in this post can reply
Have Faith @Who_can_we_trust
10 February, 11:54
In response ❤❤❤Tammy Dowell❤❤❤ to her Publication
My advice is keep things to yourself. Most peolple are not ready to receive or consider alternate view points. They will just think you are a tin foil hat conspiracy theorist. I saw a great line on 8kun "translation=be prepared to lose friends" on this topic. Continue your journey and pray for others quietly.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396