Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
09 September, 12:35
The only ones who can/WILL fully speak the whole truth are those who have nothing to lose / aren't dependent on the system.
I trust the poor folks more than anyone else. People who own possessions like to dance around the truth for fear of losing said possessions.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
This idea seems to assume that the only pain leading to consciousness can come from a material or monetary loss. While many of us have experienced that, myself included, others have lost people they cared about or their children or dreams they were working on or their personal security or a relationship or a combination of all of these... there are many losses people have every day. It does not look the same for everyone and I know just as many poor people as rich that do not seem to be having a change in consciousness or becoming more honest than others. We cannot grow and learn if we all have to be broken in the same way for a shift in consciousness to happen.
01:26 PM - Sep 09, 2023
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Fight_for_Life in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Fight_for_Life , click on at the bottom under it